Sunday 21 April 2013

MONEY FOR CHEATING (by Maria Sophiati)

A long time ago, there was a little girl named Sherry. Sherry was in third class at elementary school. She lived with her mother. Her father was dead two years ago. Her mother's name was Mrs. Rita.

In the morning, Sherry got up. Her mother, Mrs. Rita prepared Sherry’s breakfast. After breakfast, Sherry remembered in the first lesson there was a Mathematic test. She didn’t study because she was sick last night. So she slept that night.

Sherry went to school by car. She was thinking about the test. She was very afraid. After arrived at school, she told to her best friend Jessica, “Jessica please helps me I didn’t study last night, I was sick. Please help me. Please give me some answers. If you give me an answer, I will give you one hundred rupiahs per number. Deal!” Jessica answered, “Ok, I want to help you, friend.”

The bell is ringing. Tut… tut… tut… All students went to their class. Sherry and Jessica also went to their class and sit down. Mrs. Sal, the teacher entered the classroom. They were praying and giving parting together. After that Mrs. Sal gave the test paper to the students.

In the test, Jessica gave some answers to Sherry. Suddenly, Mrs. Sal knew if Sherry and Jessica were cheating. She is so angry. After the test was enough. The relationship between Jessica and Sherry was not good.

Another friend, Kate broke up Jessica and Sherry and they were good friends again. If they remember that they would laugh together.

Arrived at home, Sherry went to the mosque. At there, she prayed to God. “God… please forgive my sins. I expect You always bless me forever. Thank God for your gift to me”.





GEGURITAN : MATERI BAHASA JAWA

Geguritan = gurita = grita = gita. Geguritan iki kawiwitan saka carita Bharatayuda, Pendawa lawan Kurawa. Nalika senopatine Pendawa yaiku Bh...