Sunday 21 April 2013

MY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE


Have you ever visited a place that made you want to stay forever? I have. Two years ago I went to Manado. At first, I thought the place was only the same as other places. But I was very surprised to find that it was the most beautiful place I’ve ever visited.

Okay, I want to tell you about my trip. In the morning I got up at 5 am. Then I said, “Hooray, it is my first time holiday to Manado”. Then my family and I prayed in the morning. After that, we took a bath. Then we had breakfast. At 7 am my family and I went to the airport by car. We arrived at Adi Sucipto Airport Yogyakarta at 8 am. And then our plane “Garuda Indonesia” took off at 9 am. And we arrived at Sam Ratulangi airport at 11 am.

We went to my grandmother’s house from Sam Ratulangi airport by taxi. After we arrived at my grandmother’s house, I said, “Grandma, I miss you so much…” Then my lovely grandmother gave me a beautiful smile and hugged me. After that, we had lunch and had a rest. At night, we went to a restaurant for dinner. At there, we ate special food from Manado. It was Tinutuan. It is made from many kinds of vegetables. It was so delicious. And then we ate Minahasa durian. Minahasa durian is one of the durians that come from Sulawesi. I like it so much. After that, we went home and went to bed.

I got up at 5 am in the morning. Then I prayed in the morning. At 9 am, we went to one of the most beautiful places in the world. It was the Bunaken beach and Bunaken Island. At there I and my cousin played sand for about 15 minutes. Then we dived at the Bunaken sea. Because my grandfather works at Bunaken Office so we just pay 50% of the price. We just pay 150.000 rupiahs for a person. So the real price was 300.000 rupiahs for a person. That was two years ago. I don’t know the price right now. I think it can be 500.000 rupiahs for a person. It was my first diving experience. It was an amazing underwater panorama. There were many kinds of fishes and corals. I also saw a beautiful turtle. After tired we went home.

At night, we went to the Mall. At there, we bought many kinds of handy crafts and t-shirts. I shall never forget the spectacular sight of Manado city that night. It was one of the best holidays I ever had.



GEGURITAN : MATERI BAHASA JAWA

Geguritan = gurita = grita = gita. Geguritan iki kawiwitan saka carita Bharatayuda, Pendawa lawan Kurawa. Nalika senopatine Pendawa yaiku Bh...